Sunday, March 17, 2013

Statue

I think that I have been in the same place for so long, that people think I will never ever move...

Well, be prepared to be surprised.

When I lived in Germany, I was schocked (loudly) quite a few times by human statues. They were so very still...curious in their poses. I would walk up to them, and these people would suddenly move!

Imagine my initial fear, then shock...then absolute admiration for this person who could literally make their breath shallow enough not to be detected.

Um...I'm moving.

Someone told me the other day that they would be an old person when I achieved my ambitions. Most likely not, but if you ever say that to me again, you will definitely be amongst those I pretend not to know...

Is 31/32 really all that old? Is it really? Because if I died tomorrow, it might be said that I died too young. Heaven knows a few people would throw up their hands and say, "good riddance."

Please don't worry...I'm on my way out of your hair.

I'm sorry, so very sorry it's taken me so long to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment